Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bloomin' Tuesday...


Every so often I get in the mood to publish a Bloomin' Tuesday post, and I am long overdue for one. My morning glories are finally at the top of their "tepees." This area of our garden gets a lot more shade than it used to, so it's taking these climbers a lot longer to cover the plastic covered garden stakes that we use to make the tepees. I absolutely love their beautiful blueish-purple faces that greet me every morning...




Here are a couple of before and after shots of my impatiens. The first was taken from an upstairs window in our home the middle of May right after planting them...


Here they are today. They've filled in the whole area with bright blossoms...


And one more before and after. This time our birdbath that I planted with succulents in May...


Same birdbath --three months later...


I'm convinced succulents do best when they are totally ignored. 

Wishing you a happy Bloomin' Tuesday.